Past Journal Club Meetings
Journal Club meetings are recorded and made available via psiweb.org. Individual presentations and the audio recordings can be accessed from psiweb.org shortly after the event.
Click here for details of all previous meetings.
How does PSI's Pharmaceutical Statistics Journal Club work?
- Journal Club meetings are held quarterly and last 1½ hours.
- Two papers will be selected from Pharmaceutical Statistics and authors will be invited to present their papers (20 mins) followed by discussion (25 mins) for each paper.
- Attendees dial into an interactive web facility or through a TC, to follow along with the speaker.
- Papers and slides will be available to download beforehand from this page.
- These TCs are open to both PSI & non-PSI members. Please register and block out the date and time in your calendar.
- Audio recordings will be available shortly after the TCs to download should you wish to catch up on the event or just listen again.
For further information or to provide feedback on PSI's Pharmaceutical Statistics Journal Club, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further details on
Wiley, sponsor of PSI's PST Journal Clubs can be found at www.wiley.com. For details of other PSI Events please visit the events page, or for information on joining PSI please click here.