Advanced Concepts in Adaptive Design
Radisson Blu Hotel,Stansted Airport, UK
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Click here to view the flyer
Presented by Alun Bedding
At the end of the course attendees will:
- Know several methods of adapting a clinical trial and understand how they can be used.
- Learn how to implement the adaptive design methods in available software.
- Know some of the practical aspects of adaptive design implementation.
The course will focus on the practical implementation of the types of adaptive designs and will not go into deep statistical methodology. References will be provided to give the attendee links to the statistical formulae. The following topics will be covered:
- Dose escalation
- Dose finding
- Early stopping
- Group sequential designs
- Sample size re-estimation
- Seamless phase II/III designs
- Enrichment designs
- Further practical issues including regulatory, data monitoring committees, data cleaning and randomisation systems
Registration costs (includes lunch and refreshments)
PSI are holding a limited number of hotel rooms until the 23rd October which will be allocated on a first come first served basis
PSI Members: £495 plus vat
Non-members: £570 plus vat (includes PSI membership for 1 year) CLICK HERE
Academic Institution £295 plus vat
PSI are offering a multiple persons discount rate for multiple persons from the same company. £495 for the first delegate then £295 each for up to three more delegates.