The 2021 PSI Online Conference registration portal is now open.
Secure your place for the Online Conference today. Registration for the Online Conference includes:
- Access to:
- exciting, relevant and up to date presentations and sessions over the three live days
- additional on demand content
- the latest research in the e-poster portal
- Continued access to all of the Online Conference content for at least 6 months after the conference, allowing you to view content at your leisure
- Opportunity to attend live networking sessions
- Ability to meet and engage with sponsors and exhibitors
- Ability to catch up and connect with colleagues
The registration fees for the Online Conference are as follows. Participants outside of the UK can secure their registration without needing to pay UK VAT.
Participants from government agencies please contact PSI2021@mci-group.com to discuss registration.
|Registration Type||Registration Fee (inc. VAT)|
|Non PSI Member (includes PSI memership for 2021)||£366|
|Contributed Speaker (50% discount)*||£126|
* Abstract submitters that are chosen to give an oral presentation will receive a 50% discount on the registration fee. Successful applicants will be notified within three weeks following the oral submission deadline of Friday 12 March 2021.
** Students will need to have PSI student membership in order to qualify for the student rate.
An auto-generated confirmation and payment receipt will be emailed on completion of the registration process.
On Monday 14 June 2021 access details to the conference platform will be shared with all registered participants. On accessing the platform for the first time participants will be able to set up their profile, view the exhibition and create a tailored
schedule ahead of the live conference dates.
Conference Registration via Sponsorship
Sponsorship opportunities are available that include complimentary delegate passes. Such passes will be issued separately. If your organisation is a sponsor of the Online Conference please check with your colleagues to see if you have access to a complimentary place before registering on the conference portal.
The following companies have currently signed up for sponsorship packages that include delegate passes:
Thank you to the following companies who have also signed up as sponsors: